A 6-step process
Proven methodology and expertise.
Organizational analysis of GIS data, update processes and diffusion methods
2. Launch & installation
Definition of entry modes, content of the metadata and download of the Windows service
3. Scan & Inventory
Creation of entry points, formats selection and synchronisation of the scan
4. Reference & Catalog the data
Import and input of geodata, creation of associated services and building of catalogs
5. Adding value to the data
Publication of catalogs, compatibility with the INSPIRE directive and specific developments on our API
6. Maintenance & Security
Continuous updates of our platforms with new features
Our Clients add value to our platform in their collaborative projects, geocatalogues, Spatial Data Infrastructures, and more...
Loiret General Council
Linked to the innovation pole, the DIS team manage the geodata, but also numerous projects that concern the value of the geodata: European Open Data, environmental studies, geomatics network animation on its territory, etc.
After an attempt with Geosource (the French Geonetwork), the team chose Isogeo to make an inventory of and diffuse its geodata on GéoLoiret.com: a precious time saved to settle a network of data mutualization and exchange with other organisms on the same territory. The next project is an Open Data platform.
Conseil Général de la Mayenne (Mayenne's General Council)
Isogeo set up a departemental platform of geodata in Mayenne.
This geographical data infrastructure has multiple goals:
- Increase the value of the geodata produced by the department's players, especially in the context of Open Data.
- Promote, exchange and distribute both metadata and geodata in compliance with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo set up the Geocatalogue tab of the departmental platform by offering all its players (EPCI –Intercommunal Cooperation Public Bodies–, public entities, associations, private companies, etc.) a cataloguing service that allows them to contribute their own data and services to the departmental Geocatalogue.
Thanks to the Isogeo Platform, Mayenne's General Council was able to set up a network geomatics players in Mayenne while respecting the principle of subsidiarity of the INSPIRE Directive.
SYSTRA - International engineering and consultancy group specialized in public transport
Systra's request was to implement a public portal for its co-workers.
The SYSTRA group, a global leader in public transport infrastructure, manages a huge amount of geographical data all over the world.
In order to optimize and increase the value of such data set, Isogeo set up a GIS portal with the help of its technological partner ESRI. The aim of this portal is to provide all SYSTRA employees (geomaticians, project managers, research officers, etc.) with a single entryway to the data, tools and GIS resources available in-house.
Being both a GIS administration tool and an efficient means of communication, this portal is recognized for its collaborative and user-friendly look.
The portal has the following features:
- Data cataloguing service
- Cartographic search engine and interface
- Visualization of GIS data in the form of MapService generated by ArcGis for Server
- Notes, comments and favourites
- Newsfeed (new data, new projects, etc.)
- GIS resources
Useful links :
Conseil Général de l’Orne (Orne's General Council)
In collaboration with 8 of its partners, the General Council set up a departmental catalogue fully managed under the Isogeo solution.
This shared catalogue, which is supplied with data by all the partners thanks to Isogeo's SHARE module, will offer any Internet user maximum visibility of the public data available on the Orne territory.
Dunkerque Urban Community
Dunkerque’s Urban Community is a subscriber of the Isogeo platform, which allows it to manage its geodata catalogue, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo supports the urban community in the implementation of this new service, which will soon be integrated into the GIS. Isogeo is intended for the urban community’s officers (via their intranet), for partners (via the extranet) and for users of the PPIGE regional platform, which is directly supplied with data through Isogeo’s SHARE feature.
Conseil Général du Nord (Nord's General Council)
The Nord General Council makes use of all the power the Isogeo platform offers, by meeting internal needs and increasing the value of its services beyond the organization.
The Council also requested Isogeo's expertise in order to input all of the 950 metadata sheets.
This way, the Nord General Council enjoys a workspace that allows the users to manage metadata sheets, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and share them with the PPIGE regional catalogue.
Today, this data catalogue is integrated within a geographical portal intended for internal use.
Conseil Général de la Manche (Manche's General Council)
The Manche General Council requested Isogeo to deploy its Geocatalogue.
Today, this Geocatalogue is only available as an intranet version (reserved for the department's officers). A version for the general public will be launched later on as part of an Open Data project led with our partner MGDIS.
To set up this project, the General Council asked for Isogeo's expertise in geodata management. After a detailed analysis of the data's "life cycle", Isogeo set up a methodology adapted to the efficient management of the Manche geocatalogue.
The portal has the following features:
- Integrated Aigle viewer
- Link to Business Geographic internal GIS
- Metadata sheet template in compliance with the INSPIRE Directive
- Open Data map download
- Extraction module (choice of the format and of the coordinated system)
Communauté d’Agglomération Plaine Centrale et Ville de Créteil (Central Plain Urban Community and City of Créteil)
Central Plain Urban community and City of Créteil have chosen to have one mutualized GIS platform.
The global architecture of the GIS (based on the AIGLE Solution of Business Geografics) is the first step to a more global project of geodata governance to:
- Offer to all the agents an access to geodata and animate a network of experts
- Comply with the INSPIRE Directive
- Start an Open Data project
The mutualized data set is managed centrally with only one workgroup that allows the Urban Community and the City to diffuse and add value to the data at different levels:
- 1 intranet portal with access to the data and business application,
- 2 Open Data portals for each territorial collectivity with very interesting features developed though the API :
- a structure based on a CMS like WordPress for an autonomous and easy management of the content ,
- a semantic and geographic search tool via a geocoder,
- a participative dimension: data evaluation, comments, favorite lists, automatic notifications when a data you subscribed to is modified….
- geographic services.
- CSW services harvested by Géo Val de Marne, the national GeoCatalogue and the Frecn governmental portal data.gouv.fr,
- Possibility to extract and download data automatically via FME / GTF for people who are allowed
- Open Data portal of City of Créteil;
- Open Data portal of Central Plain Urban Community;
- INSPIRE and Open Data are complementary: recording of the webinar with Central Plain Urban Community and City of Créteil (video, 29m22s).