A 6-step process
Proven methodology and expertise.
Organizational analysis of GIS data, update processes and diffusion methods
2. Launch & installation
Definition of entry modes, content of the metadata and download of the Windows service
3. Scan & Inventory
Creation of entry points, formats selection and synchronisation of the scan
4. Reference & Catalog the data
Import and input of geodata, creation of associated services and building of catalogs
5. Adding value to the data
Publication of catalogs, compatibility with the INSPIRE directive and specific developments on our API
6. Maintenance & Security
Continuous updates of our platforms with new features
Our Clients add value to our platform in their collaborative projects, geocatalogues, Spatial Data Infrastructures, and more...
Conseil Général de l’Orne (Orne's General Council)
In collaboration with 8 of its partners, the General Council set up a departmental catalogue fully managed under the Isogeo solution.
This shared catalogue, which is supplied with data by all the partners thanks to Isogeo's SHARE module, will offer any Internet user maximum visibility of the public data available on the Orne territory.
Communauté d’Agglomération Plaine Centrale et Ville de Créteil (Central Plain Urban Community and City of Créteil)
Central Plain Urban community and City of Créteil have chosen to have one mutualized GIS platform.
The global architecture of the GIS (based on the AIGLE Solution of Business Geografics) is the first step to a more global project of geodata governance to:
- Offer to all the agents an access to geodata and animate a network of experts
- Comply with the INSPIRE Directive
- Start an Open Data project
The mutualized data set is managed centrally with only one workgroup that allows the Urban Community and the City to diffuse and add value to the data at different levels:
- 1 intranet portal with access to the data and business application,
- 2 Open Data portals for each territorial collectivity with very interesting features developed though the API :
- a structure based on a CMS like WordPress for an autonomous and easy management of the content ,
- a semantic and geographic search tool via a geocoder,
- a participative dimension: data evaluation, comments, favorite lists, automatic notifications when a data you subscribed to is modified….
- geographic services.
- CSW services harvested by Géo Val de Marne, the national GeoCatalogue and the Frecn governmental portal data.gouv.fr,
- Possibility to extract and download data automatically via FME / GTF for people who are allowed
- Open Data portal of City of Créteil;
- Open Data portal of Central Plain Urban Community;
- INSPIRE and Open Data are complementary: recording of the webinar with Central Plain Urban Community and City of Créteil (video, 29m22s).
Conseil Général de la Moselle (Moselle's General Council)
Isogeo guided the General Council "Moselle" to implement new services on the regional platform Moselle Info Géo and also an Open Data portal.
The Moselle's General Council is a subscriber of the Isogeo platform, which provides it with a workspace that allows it to manage its geodata catalogue, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo supported the General Council in the implementation of this new service, which is available on the Moselle Info Géo departmental platform. The service is intended for the department's officers, territorial partners (Moselle's Intercommunal Cooperation Public Bodies) and the general public via an ergonomic and user-friendly interface.
Thanks to the Isogeo API, the catalogue and data are also exploited within the Moselle Open Data portal, developed by Isogeo.
Creusot Monceau Urban Community
The Creusot Monceau Urban Community is subscribed to the Isogeo platform, which allows it to manage its geodata catalogue, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo supports the Urban Community to set up this new service fully integrated to the GIS of Grand Dijon. The Isogeo solution is adressed to the workers of the Community (via their intranet) and to the users of the regional platform GéoBourgogne, which is directly supplied by the CSW harvesting.
Conseil Général de la Manche (Manche's General Council)
The Manche General Council requested Isogeo to deploy its Geocatalogue.
Today, this Geocatalogue is only available as an intranet version (reserved for the department's officers). A version for the general public will be launched later on as part of an Open Data project led with our partner MGDIS.
To set up this project, the General Council asked for Isogeo's expertise in geodata management. After a detailed analysis of the data's "life cycle", Isogeo set up a methodology adapted to the efficient management of the Manche geocatalogue.
The portal has the following features:
- Integrated Aigle viewer
- Link to Business Geographic internal GIS
- Metadata sheet template in compliance with the INSPIRE Directive
- Open Data map download
- Extraction module (choice of the format and of the coordinated system)
SIDEC du Jura (Intermunicipal Waste Management Service)
The Jura’s SIDEC (Intermunicipal Waste Management Service of French department Jura) is subscribed to the Isogeo platform, which allows it to manage its geodata catalogue, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo supported the Jura’s SIDEC in the implementation of this new service, which will soon be integrated into the GéoJura departmental platform. Isogeo is intended for the SIDEC’s officers and for member bodies via an ergonomic and user-friendly interface.
Niort Urban Community and City
In partnership with integrator Memoris, Isogeo worked on the implementation of a GIS and CAD/CAM data web catalogue available to officers of local authorities, partners and the general public.
The aims are:
- to meet a very high internal demand from the GIS service and users: on the one hand, users need to have a better knowledge of the existing and available data; on the other hand, it is crucial for the GIS service to control the data production process and to make the access to the dataset easier.
- to meet a growing external demand from public partners' contractors in the framework of the Pégase regional platform, and from the general public through Open Data.
- to comply with the INSPIRE Directive
- to start an Open Data initiative
This new service will be integrated into the GIS of the local authorities and thus will allow the users to consult on ArcGis Desktop the catalogue and metadata managed with Isogeo.
Dunkerque Urban Community
Dunkerque’s Urban Community is a subscriber of the Isogeo platform, which allows it to manage its geodata catalogue, associate web services (viewing and downloading) to them and comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
Isogeo supports the urban community in the implementation of this new service, which will soon be integrated into the GIS. Isogeo is intended for the urban community’s officers (via their intranet), for partners (via the extranet) and for users of the PPIGE regional platform, which is directly supplied with data through Isogeo’s SHARE feature.